I made the most beautiful fudge the other day. Pistachio is one of my favourite nuts, it’s bloody gorgeous. So when I saw a recipe for fudge I just knew I needed to add pistachio to it.
This recipe makes about 50 pieces, depended on the size of the pieces of fudge.
- 350 Grams Dark Chocolate
- 397 Gram (1 can) Condensed Milk
- 30 Grams Butter
- 100 Grams Pistachio
How to make it:
- Measure out all the ingredients and place into a heatproof bowl
- Boil water in a pan and put the heatproof bowl on top with all the ingredients in
- Mix the ingredients together until melted
- Once melted pour the ingredients into a baking tray, I put tin foil in the tray so it is easier to remove the fudge when fully set
- Leave out to cool, once cooled put in the fridge. I let it sit overnight so it was fully set before cutting into pieces.
I ground pistachio into small pieces to sprinkle on top just to add effect.
I absolutely love this recipe and its so easy to make. I can’t wait to make more and try different flavours.
I hope you enjoy this recipe, let me know how you get on.