So lately I’ve been having a craving for pancakes. I’m an absolute lover of pancakes and they are super easy to make. These 3 Ingredient pancakes are absolutely delicious!
Ingredients (Makes 4)
- 1 Egg
- 150 ML Milk
- 1 Cup Self Raising Flour
What to do –
- First, whisk the egg and the milk together in a jug
- Slowly add the flour in and beat until the flour is smooth and has no lumps in it. At this point feel free to add any additional flavours I sometimes add vanilla protein powder to add to the taste.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a low heat ( I usually have the stove on a 3/4)
- Spray the pan with cooking oil spray
- Once the pan is heated pour 1/4 of the mixture into the pan, leave to cook for 2/3 mins until bubbles start to appear on the top. and when the bases are golden brown then flip and cook for another 2 minutes.
Repeat this process for the rest of the pancakes. Once done serve up!
I served mine with blueberries and they were delicious!