Peanut Butter, an old favourite of mine.
I’ve been waiting so long to share this recipe none bake, super healthy, easy recipe with you guys.
This is so simple I already have all the ingredients sat in my drawer already.
- 1 1/2 Cup Oats
- 1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Cup Honey
What To Do:
- Add all the ingredients into a large bowl
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Roll the mixture into balls and place on a non-stick surface.
- Melt Dark Chocolate and pour over the top
- Place in fridge and refrigerate.
Wow, easy as 1,2,3
I absolutely love this recipe, as its super healthy and easy to make.